Drug or alcohol addiction can happen to anyone. Because substance abuse doesn’t discriminate, it’s vital to know what options are available to you when drug addiction strikes. Whether you or a loved one is in need, a drug addiction treatment center in Los Angeles, CA offers a diverse array of programs designed to heal. Addiction is a disease. So overcoming it means getting the right professional treatment. Returning to health from addiction can rarely be done alone. Thus, finding a drug addiction treatment program is the best way to heal.
When you or a loved one is ready, finding treatment should be a top priority. Because there’s no one-size-fits-all addiction treatment program for those struggling with substance abuse, a facility offering comprehensive care is probably the best option.
Benefits of a Drug Addiction Treatment Program
A quality drug addiction treatment program in Los Angeles CA will offer patients several programs to choose from. This is because every patient’s needs are different. For example, some patients may need strict, supervised care to address their addiction. In this case, standard residential treatment or inpatient treatment is the best option. Typically, this program lasts for at least 30 days. But it can go longer depending on the need and desires of the patient.
However, some patients can afford to take such a long time off of work or away from their family. Yet, without treatment, their addiction will only worsen. Fortunately, may drug addiction treatment programs offer the following:
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): In this program, patients receive the same level of care they would in a residential program but in a more concentrated manner. Patients come to the facility for a block of time either during the day or evening, depending on their schedule to receive treatment.
- Dual diagnosis treatment: For some patients, their substance abuse is a symptom of an underlying mental health issue. Unless both addiction and mental health are treated, neither can be resolved. Thus, patients often relapse. Drug rehab that incorporates a mental health treatment program can help to prevent that.
- Outpatient rehab: Some patients recognize they are abusing substances but can still function in their daily lives. Yet they know they need help. This program is designed for them and for those who have already gone through treatment but have relapsed for any number of reasons.
These treatment programs, among others, provide patients with the options they need to address their substance abuse issues.
Addiction Therapy Programs
When in a drug addiction treatment program, patients will have several therapeutic options.
Our residential programs offer many treatment options. A program designs its therapies to meet the individual needs of each client. So in treatment, patients will work together with the facility’s staff to find the right therapy. For instance, patients may choose from:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Evidence-Based Treatment
- Family Therapy Program
- Grief Counseling Program
- Group Therapy Program
- Holistic Therapy Program
- Individual Therapy Program
- Meditation Therapy Program
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
Having options to choose from gives patients the flexibility they need to identify and address their issues. In a quality drug addiction rehab program, patients will find a supportive community of many people who have dealt with and overcome similar problems.
Reaching Out for Help
Every addiction comes with issues unique to that patient. This is why finding the right long term drug rehab center facility is so important. A variety of treatment options and therapies gives you or a loved one the best chance at a successful recovery. Also, many programs will offer aftercare options. In aftercare, individuals may be set up with a sober living program. An alumni program is another option. But frequently, individuals are given the resources they need to build up their sobriety as they re-enter their regular lives after treatment. The first step is always admitting there’s a problem. When an individual is ready, there is help waiting. Recovery is just around the corner.