Entering a men’s rehab for drug or alcohol addiction creates an opportunity for effective, comprehensive treatment. This therapy program enables men to focus solely on their addiction recovery while living and working with just other men. For those ready to start the process, a men’s rehab program in Fort Worth, Texas, is the ideal place to get started. Our team at Fort Behavioral Health encourages you to learn more about our men’s rehab program and services.
A Men’s Rehab Program Creates Opportunities
Men and women tend to learn, heal, and recovery differently. When people invest in themselves by seeking treatment for addiction, they want every moment to be empowering and uplifting. That’s why a men’s specific program at Fort Behavioral Health may be beneficial for certain men. This type of treatment offers key benefits, including:
- Men often need to be surrounded by the right type of support. That often means participating in treatment with other men who will not judge them for needing help.
- Men learn about addiction and managing symptoms differently from women. This approach often includes a realistic, step-by-step method for overcoming their addiction.
- Men use drugs and alcohol differently from women, often focusing on cultural factors and stereotypes. Men need treatment that focuses on the recovery process that’s right for them.
- Many men need more time to deal with and embrace emotion. It may take a unique atmosphere to make some men willing to open up about what’s really causing their addiction or negative thoughts.
- There’s also the benefit of working in a distraction-free area. Men are more likely to focus on therapy without the other gender around.
There’s a strong level of stereotype and stigma for men seeking out drug and alcohol treatment. For men with sexual trauma, that’s one layer of complexity that’s difficult to deal with for many men. In this type of environment, those fears and apprehensions can be lessened. These are people who understand what you’re facing like no one else can.
Starting with a Men’s Detox Center May Be the Right Fit
Men may benefit from a men’s detox center at Fort Behavioral Health if they’ve used drugs or alcohol for a long time or are using highly addictive substances like fentanyl or cocaine. In detox, treatment begins with medications to ease withdrawal symptoms and intense cravings – the most common reasons why people fail and relapse. Detox is also a key time to begin working on treatment. That’s why at Fort Behavioral Health, counseling starts during detox. From here, many people move into residential treatment to begin working more extensively on the healing process.
Expect Outstanding Support at Fort Behavioral Health
Our men’s rehab program is designed to give you a safe place to overcome the challenges you’re facing. Whether that’s the intensity of stress and trauma or the inability to deal with mental health disorders, we offer programs to help. This includes a range of program options, including:
- Men’s specific treatment
- Drug detox programs
- Alcohol detox programs
- Veteran’s treatment programs
- Residential treatment programs
- Intensive outpatient programs
In each component, our therapies are built from a place of love and trust. We’re committed to learning about you and supporting the individual needs you have. Each therapy program teaches you how to live a happy and productive life without the need to use drugs and alcohol. For most men, that’s a critical component to long-term success. Here, you can be you and still get the help you need.
Explore Treatment for You at Fort Behavioral Health
A men’s rehab program sounds like a complex decision, one that means leaving family and friends while you focus on yourself. Yet, for your future and your health, it may be critical. At Fort Behavioral Health in Fort Worth, Texas, our programs are designed to give you every resource available to build a strong, healthy future. Call us now at 844.387.4877 or connect with us online for the support you need.